Finding the right day care center in Evanston and Chicago is a tough job. There are so many to choose from that you may be tempted to hire a nanny or the high school student down the street to watch your kids. While nannies and babysitters are great for those last minute trips and off hour child care needs, a day care center offers a number of educational and other benefits for your child and you. Let’s take a look.
Here are the advantages of day care centers in Evanston
- There are differences among each center, but these are the general benefits which you can expect from enrolling your kids under their supervision. If you have to work and need a place where you can leave them without worrying about their well-being, then day care centers are the right choice. These centers are less expensive than hiring a nanny. Also, you can meet fellow parents there, who can even share with you parenting and babysitting support.
- There are clear-cut rules for everyone, including parents. There are specific times dedicated for drop-off and pick-up. This means that parents are aware exactly what is expected of them.
- The centers have a very stable arrangement, too, since their administration formally agrees to watch over your child. External factors, like if a teacher is sick or is late coming in to work, will not compromise the care of the child. Many parents go to these centers for this reason — so that they won’t need to bend their schedule in case a sitter or nanny can’t make it on time.
- More importantly, center caregivers and staff members have been properly trained and educated in early childhood education. They understand the developmental needs and milestones of kids, allowing them to nurture them accordingly.
- They offer kids a multitude of things to do. Children don’t just play all day. They are taught various skills — singing, dancing, telling stories, and more. Letting kids perform projects and practice skills in such structured settings can be beneficial to them in the long run.
- Kids get to learn new things every day. They are given instructional projects which are comprised of both right-brain and left-brain activities. For instance, they can hone their creativity with blocks, vinyl letters, or beans. But because they are presented in a methodical and organized way, they also get to improve their logic and reasoning.
- These centers allow children to socialize with kids their own age. This is important in introducing them to the real world. Plus, most of them might not always have the chance to mingle with kids their age at home.
Day Care in Chicago with Toddler Town
Toddler Town day care centers in Chicago and Evanston offer exceptional, accredited day care for children from toddlers to kindergarten age. Our nurturing and caring staff make day care a fun, engaging and educational experience for our children. Come check out our child care programs and contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you!