At Toddler Town, learning about good manners is part of the curriculum. Our kids have a lot of fun making their manner hats.
Here’s a great way to help your child learn and understand manners at home!
To make these hats you will need:
• 1 Old brown bag cut in strips of 2-3”
• Paint and paint brushes
• Colorful cutouts on which you can write down all the manners that your child currently knows.
- Have the kids paint the brown bag and the cutouts the way they like.
- You can have them do it themselves or you can help them glue the strips in a circle first and then glue the cutouts on the strips.
- Before gluing everything together you or your older kids can write down all the manners they know and use.
- As soon as they master a new manner you can put a new cutout on the hat!