Daycare Owner Consulting Services
Providing child care is one of the most rewarding jobs a person can have. Not only are you enriching the lives of children, but you are also providing an invaluable service to parents who are returning to work or school. If you are ready to move beyond babysitting and nannying and start your own professional child care business, we want to help.
Parents have multiple options when it comes to daycare solutions for their children. They can hire a private nanny, place their child in an in-home daycare, or enroll their child in a curriculum-based child care center. The latter of these options are typically the highest regulated, but they can also be the most beneficial for children and attractive for parents looking to give their little ones the best start in life.
Daycare Owner Business Consulting
Here at Toddler Town, we pride ourselves on being one of the best child care centers in Chicago. Toddler Town has been family-owned and operated for over two decades. During that time, we have grown our child care center to two thriving locations and have gained multiple accreditations. This includes the coveted National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), a status awarded to less than 10 percent of all preschools and early childhood programs. In short, we are committed to not only the health, safety, and happiness of the children who walk through our doors every morning but also to their intellectual development.
In addition to the child care services that we provide, we are also thrilled to offer child care consulting services for child care business owners or potential business owners. During our years of owning and operating a successful child care center, we have a vast knowledge of the intricacies of this industry and stay up to date with best practices early childhood education, making us an excellent resource to anyone looking to grow their career as a child care business owner.
Our founder, Angelo Nikolov, can provide daycare consulting services to interested parties and groups. His services include:
- Seminar and large-group speaking
- On-site assessments and coaching
- Phone consultations
- Email consulting
Owning and operating a daycare center is more than simply providing care to children. There are so many behind-the-scenes aspects that need to be managed to keep your daycare center successful, keep your employees happy, and most importantly, keep your child care center safe. Some of the business and management aspects that Angelo can provide coaching and consultation services for include:
- Managing a daycare center, including enrollment, tuition, attendance, health and safety records, billing records, payroll, and human resources support for staff
- Maintaining records for each individual child, including medical information, immunization records, releases, parent information, emergency contacts, and service contracts
- Preserving records of all services provided, licensing and registration, background checks, qualifications, and credentials pertaining to training, degrees, and certifications of staff
- Ensuring your daycare center has, at minimum, full compliance with all licensing and safety regulations. Beyond this, Angelo can provide coaching on achieving additional accreditations, such as the NAEYC accreditation
- How to train, recruit, and supervise staff, student teachers, teaching assistants, and all other personnel who will be working directly with children
- Evaluating teachers, classrooms, and other staff regularly to ensure excellence
- Integrating technology into the classroom including iPads, classroom computers, and electronic communication with parents and caretakers
- Developing age-appropriate daycare curriculum and lesson plans to meet the needs of all students in your care
- Planning safe, educational, and interactive activities and outings for students
Here at Toddler Town, we will only be able to enrich the lives of a very small number of children each year. And, because we all know it takes a village to raise a child, we are dedicated to helping other daycare owners provide the best care and early childhood education for the kids who come through their doors.
Grow Your Child Care Service
With our daycare consulting services, we have two goals. The first is help daycare owners or future owners grow their business, gain beneficial accreditations and awards, expand their services, and turn a child care center into a thriving lifelong career. Our second goal is a direct result of the first: to create a world where high-quality child care isn’t hard to come by.
Whether you own a home daycare that you want to move into a non-residential center, are currently struggling to grow your daycare business, are brand new to the field, or simply want to speak with a child care business consultant, we’re here to help. Our consulting services can cover anything from business start up and licensing to incorporating age-appropriate curriculum into your existing child care and everything in between.
Contact Us For Child Care Business Consulting Services
If you are ready to open a home daycare or child care center, need help growing your business, or have found yourself facing a challenge in your existing business, Angelo can help. Having owned and operated two successful child care centers (our Evanston daycare center has been going strong since it opened in 1998 and our Chicago child care center opened in 2005), he can provide phone, email, and in-person consultations as well as seminar speaking sessions for groups. Equipped with 25+ years of experience and a masters degree in Early Childhood Administration, Angelo can help you develop and grow the daycare business of your dreams.
Contact Toddler Town Daycare today to inquire about our child care business owner consulting services. We are happy to speak at child care seminars or offer one-on-one phone, email, and onsite consultation services.